Allow the Public to Join a Group
Any group can be set so that visitors to your website could add themselves to your group. Select each group as shown below, then make sure you’ve got the appropriate website link added to your public website as shown here: http://aname.yourdomain.com/communication
- Allows the public (consumers, non-members) and members to easily sign up for groups.
- It’s a public module, like the business directory, event calendar, etc.
- Select the “Allow consumers to join/leave this group …“ checkbox on the desired group(s)
- Have your web designer add the /communication module link to your website
- Visitors will fill out the contact info and select desired group(s). After replying to a simple confirmation email, the visitor will be added to your group.
- If the email used on the form matches an existing representative then the group membership is tied to a particular representative, and thus a membership.
- If the email doesn’t belong to a rep then it is created as a Community Member.
- Recipients may unsubscribe via the unsubscribe link in the emails or submit another form with no groups selected.