- This 20 minute video will get you started using our mobile apps: GrowthZone and ChamberMaster Staff apps for you and MemberPlus for your members.
MemberPlus: An App for Your Members
A free mobile app is available to all members of associations that use ChamberMaster or GrowthZone software. Click Here to view an online feature sheet for MemberPlus.
- Download from the iTunes store here - MembersPlus iOS version
- Download from the Google Play store here - MemberPlus Android version
- View a video presentation about our App Suite
- Receive notifications from your association
- Link to their Member Information Center
- View member listings
- Update their own profile information
- Register, pay and check in for events
- Interact with other members
- Post & view jobs, hot deals and member-to-member specials
What is the cost for MemberPlus? Is it included in our software edition? Does it cost anything to the members?
There’s no additional cost to your association or your members. The “MemberPlus” app is available in both the iTunes and Google Play stores. It’s designed for your members, much like the ChamberMaster/GrowthZone Staff app was designed for you to use. Essentially we wanted to create an easier way for your members to update their personal and company information, register for events, interact with other members, access the Resource center (where you can upload documents and links for all or groups of members), etc…
What other tips do you have for me as I roll this out?
As you roll it out to members, we suggest adding the direct links to the MemberPlus app download pages in the iTunes app store and Google Play store.
It does require that the member have a rep login to access it so you might want to send out an email with their rep logins merged in – just in case they forgot it. Which is exactly why this is so cool, once they download it, they can click the “remember me” option and it’s so much easier to use than going out to a website and trying to remember logins.
- Tip: have your staff and board members download it right away and make some posts in the social feed so as soon as members log in, they already see activity and can “like” or add posts of their own. Perhaps have your staff post a question so that members have something to respond to easily. Sometimes it just takes an easy example to get them started. There’s an icon in the upper right corner of your database called “MIC”. You can click on that to login with staff level access. You’ll be able to add posts and as staff, there’s a delete post option icon next to each post, should you ever need to remove a post that was made in error.
ChamberMaster/MemberZone Staff App
A mobile app of ChamberMaster/MemberZone is available for iOS (iPhone and iPad devices) and for Android devices, giving you and your staff up-to-date membership information right at your fingertips no matter where you are.
Working with Point of Sale
NOTE: GrowthZone Pay is required for use of the Point of Sale module. To learn more about GrowthZone Pay contact email@example.com.
The the Staff App Point of Sale module provides a full feature check-out solution. If you wish to sell additional items at your events (raffle tickets, mulligans for golf tournaments, etc.) or you want to easily sell items in the office, this can be accomplished with the Staff App. No longer do you need to tie these items to an event registration or use the back office software to accept credit card payment on-site. Your staff will appreciate the automatic transactions created on the members' account - with no extra effort - it's immediate upon purchase.
Used with the mobile card reader, this new Point of Sale module will provide quick checkout and a smooth, efficient customer experience.
Watch this short video to see how it works - https://www.screencast.com/t/z82XP8dH
Point of Sale - Initial Setup
The only setup required for using the Point of Sale module is configuration of Fee Items of type Point of Sale. Once fee items are created they will automatically be available in the Staff App for sale. See Working with Fee Items for instruction on setting up your Point of Sales Fee Items.
Selling Point of Sell Items
- Click Point of Sale in the left-hand navigation of the staff app.
- Click the name of the item(s) you wish to sell.
- Enter the Quantity if needed.
- Click Add.
- Click additional items OR click Continue to check out.
- Click the Existing Member tab or the Existing Rep' tab and select the appropriate member or rep. A list of your members or reps will be displayed. Choose the appropriate member/rep, and click Continue.
- OR click Continue to checkout as a guest.
- Swipe the credit card (if using the Mobile Reader) OR click Manual Entry and enter credit card details. An appropriate invoice & payment or sales receipt will be created on the member or guest account. The transaction created (invoice/payment or sales receipt) is determined by the setting under Setup->Billing Options and Settings in the Credit Card section.
Staff Apps FAQs
Staff App Features
- Search for members, prospects and individuals
- View member profile, web stats and event activity
- Check-in attendees at events
- Check account balance and recurring fees amounts
- Lookup communication notes
Encourage everyone in the office to download the app –it’s free and integrated with your member management software.
Additional time-saving features are available with the premium edition.
- Mark event registrants as paid
- Create event billing transactions
- Add new notes to communication history
- Add new members to the database, either by ”quick-add” form or full online application
- Auto-selection of random prize winner from event registration list
- Send eReferrals
- Approve or decline Task List items
- Linked phone numbers that will open the phone dialer (if device has phone capabilities)
- Linked email addresses that will open two email options – email through the software or email directly from app
- Linked Member Anniversaries on the Dashboard will open to more member details
Simply click Account in your left-hand menu within your database and select the “Mobile Application” tab. Select to “Upgrade to Premium” and click the “Upgrade” button.
- Note: The Premium edition of the app is included with Plus, Premier or Pro software editions when purchased or upgraded after the first quarter of 2014.