Communication is a pivotal tool used everyday in your association to foster and maintain valuable relationships. ChamberMaster/MemberZone offers the ability to communicate via email, SMS text, fax and print.Help Documentation.
- How do I add an attachment to an email?
- Who is able to view the attachment that comes when I send myself a carbon copy?
- Why do some of my email messages not make it through to the recipient?
- Are there any systems in place to help ensure the delivery of my emails?
- How can we ensure that our members are not spammed through the Contact Us link on their member page?
- Why do the links inside my email not open for me or my members?
Find answers to more commonly asked questions about Communication on the FAQ page
Browse the Communication Table of Contents
Pages in category "Communication"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Email Sending Options
- Emails Letters and Mailing Lists-Composing an Email Message
- Emails Letters and Mailing Lists-Create Mass Mailing Labels
- Emails Letters and Mailing Lists-Schedule an Email
- Emails Letters and Mailing Lists-Selecting Recipients
- Emails Letters and Mailing Lists-Send a Mass Email
- Emails Letters and Mailing Lists-Send Communication Based on Custom Report Criter